Thursday, December 25, 2008

cousin's wedding...

right after my final paper of exam...i straight went to kl with Elsie(cousin sis). the purpose of going there was to buy cloths for me for the wedding...walking at timesquare the whole noon also din get anything...then decided to go sg.wang...while on the way there we cant find how the hell to walk to sg.wang from timesquare....was rounding the big big timesquare to get to sg.wang(yeah i noe its big..haha)finally v get to sg.wang with the help of the guard of timesquare....baught 2 t-shirt,1 jean and 1 shorts.

the next day was the the wedding day....no 1 told me that im suppose to open the groom's door, so i my family reach thr late....luckily they are still waiting for the right time to open the door...i finally made it.....it was fun to open the door for the groom(yeah the ang pao was great).....haha..i've receive lots of ang pao from juz the bride and groom compare to others...hahaha....the dinner was at ipoh.....so all of us went thr........my bro and i staying with the bride and groom...before the wedding dinner starts,my cousin which was the bride called me and ask me to style her groom's hair....hahaha.ofcoz i said ok...........i use hair dryer to dry his hair and then style and spray his hair.....the wedding dinner's food was great with the present of the pak adam...hahaha...he was fantastic la....the mouth was like%$%$%#$@^%^%$^$&^hahaha...non stop....keep on teasing me for wearing shorts to the dinner....come on man..its style..hahaa

the next dinner was at at klg,centro....this dinner was the bride side's dinner. dis dinner i wore jean..not shorts.....but the things is dat the restaurant black out...wow..dis is my first time having a wedding dinner using candle light....haha....the food was great too.......i drank alot.....whisky macallant single molt was great....bout 8-9 cup i drank.........thanks to lisa(bride)'s friends i bottoms up few cups of the whisky and dat was.....wow..........im not feeling kinda well after the
few bottoms up....haha....

my mum and aunt(look alike rite?? they are twins)
my 2 tall cousins that babysit me when im small
with the groom....


the next day went to crab island with my aunts.......it was fun...but the sea food thr wasnt very nice.....i prefer klg's.....

recycle cousins...........
elsie and i.....

No comments: